Saturday, January 31, 2015

Shadows - And the singer is...

Hi everyone!

Big announcement today! You already know that all the songs from "Shadows" are recorded, but I was still looking for the singer...


I tried several times to contact various singers, who didn't answer me, then I decided to try something different. I created a casting on a website called Starnow.


In two days I had 29 applications, from a lot of countries. Before that, I had felt that the singers I had contacted were not interested in my project, so that was a big contrast!


The most important thing is that among all these singers, I discovered someone with the voice I am looking for, the one that I really want to hear on my album, the one who is perfect to tell the various stories from "Shadows".


And this Irish singer is... Edwina Van Kuyk. You can listen to her voice on her soundcloud page.


I look forward to working with her and I'm very glad I found her. Now we have to organize our schedules to record the vocals, and the whole album will be recorded!


See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment